if you think rocks are not enough, we got stones, pebbles and sand too...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

SPCG Newsletter 020

Hey guys and gals! Howza you doing? Good? Great!
 
This week, it's CG as usual, at Sharon's place at 8pm.
 
This week, it's still on Daniel, but I think we're listening to an audio CD. Oh well, you'll just have to come to find out :D
 
Here is an important announcement:
 
SPCG 2 members, please send me ONE (1) headshot of yourself for the new SPCG2 blog. I'll be bringing my camera tomorrow if you don't have any nice pics of your self, so if you want your picture taken tomorrow, dress up a you see fit la.
If you're sending me a pic, make sure it's at least 50x50 pixels. Or just send me a big pic and I'll crop it myself.
 
No exceptions, everyone must have their picture on the blog. By hook or by crook, I will get it *evil laugh* MOO-HAHAHAHA!
 
Anyways, check out the old blog for something fun! http://sripetalingrocks.blogspot.com
 
Make sure to download and see it! Those who went for our outing to Times Square might enjoy it (or not :P)
 
Anyways, have fun and see you guys tomorrow!


Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home